- Save 30%
€19.40 Save 30%
|FOOT IN INCHES||FOOT IN CM||USA||Euro||UK|
How to Take Clothing Measurements
- Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants. Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Put on a pair of shoes.Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part (exclude thumb). The number of inches shows the size of the glove.
Maniloon, los mejores looks para los más pequeños al mejor precio.
- TALLAS 12M-04A
- Care wash
- 30 º
- Care dry clean
- Care bleach
- NO USAR LEJIA
- Care iron
- Planchado medio
- Care dry
- No usar secadora
- PANTALONES 01 A 04
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been submitted and will be available once approved by a moderator.